Forgot Password to Unprotect Worksheet

Chris

      28th Dec 2007
Hi

I have a worksheet that needs amending but have forgotten the password that
i protected the sheet with - is there any way of removing the password via
macro code or similar?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Mike H

      28th Dec 2007
hI,

Try this

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Mike

"Chris" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a worksheet that needs amending but have forgotten the password that
> i protected the sheet with - is there any way of removing the password via
> macro code or similar?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Chris

Anil Kumar N.

      28th Dec 2007
Hi Chris,

You can try this

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

Download the Add In from the site and Save it to your Add In folder

or else save it one location and go to Tools Add Ins..Click Browse and
select the file from the location..

It may help you..

"Mike H" wrote:

> hI,
>
> Try this
>
> http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
>
> Mike
>
> "Chris" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have a worksheet that needs amending but have forgotten the password that
> > i protected the sheet with - is there any way of removing the password via
> > macro code or similar?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Chris

Anil Kumar N.

      28th Dec 2007
I forgot to tell..

Once Add in is installed

Open the Excel file which you've to Unprotect
Select Tools.. There you'll find Unprotect workbook & Unprotect sheet.