Font size change during reply

John

      8th Oct 2009
I have a user using Outlook 2007 that when she replies to someone, the font
size increases slightly in the body of the email that is open for reply. I
looked at the fonts and the size is set to 11. The recipient of the email
sees the size of the font correctly (11).

Are there other settings I need to check?

Thanks,

John

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      9th Oct 2009
Yes, check the Zoom setting.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, John asked:

| I have a user using Outlook 2007 that when she replies to someone,
| the font size increases slightly in the body of the email that is
| open for reply. I looked at the fonts and the size is set to 11.
| The recipient of the email sees the size of the font correctly (11).
|
| Are there other settings I need to check?
|

| Thanks,
|
| John

John

      13th Oct 2009