Folders going back to default view on their own

clarks76

      23rd Feb 2008
Twice in the past two weeks all of my folders have gone back to default view
even though I have not changed the settings to do this. Since I have several
folders that have been customized within views, it takes over an hour to add
the details and adjust the sizing of the columns. Is there a program I am
running (i.e. Defrag, or even a registry cleaner) that is causing this?? Any
help would be appreciated

Byte

      27th Feb 2008
You must have a large library, your system is limited to only have
your View set at 400, over that will revert to Default. Change your
settings from 400 to 8000, then click Tools>Folder Options>Apply
to All folders and that should hold you.
Folders View (increase from 400 to 8000, line #2, left column)

XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the
rest of your life.