"Folder Settings" sub-folder on every folder

haba713

      12th May 2009
My friend has a 32-bit Windows Vista Ultimate with sub-folder called "Folder
Settings" on every folder. Have any got idea, how to fix the issue?

Richard Urban

      12th May 2009
Sounds like a 3rd party modifying program to me. It is not a part of Vista's
characteristics.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP