Folder Redirection and Shares

=?Utf-8?B?SG90dGVudG90dA==?=

      8th Mar 2005
After the "My Documents" folder has been redirected to a central location,
can a sub-folder of that redirected folder be shared out?

Mike Rosado [MSFT]

      8th Mar 2005
Hi Hottentott,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter of Folder Redirection, but
you may want to review the following article and other embedded articles
within this one:

321805 Folder Redirection Does Not Succeed When You Specify Mapped Network
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=321805

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado