flickering hourglass

mary

      5th Sep 2003
The hourglass is constantly flickering on and off. This
is not happening while waiting for another page to
downlaod or other normal activities in which in the
hourglass indicates that you have to wait, this is
happening while you are sucessfully on your page online
or off. If anyone can help me with this it would be
greatly appreciated.
mary

Oli Restorick [MVP]

      6th Sep 2003
Only in Internet Explorer? If it was Word, I'd say that the printer driver
was the likely culprit.

Use Performance Monitor (perfmon) to plot a graph showing the CPU usage of
all the processes on the system. See if heavy CPU use of a particular
process corresponds with the cursor flickering.

Details on how to use Performance Monitor are in Windows Help.

Oli

news:253101c37400$f1d92df0$(E-Mail Removed)...