Flash and .NET?

pnp

      6th Dec 2003
Could I embed a flash movie into a .NET application?
What I want to do is develop a flash skin for a project. If this can be done
how would the movie communicate with the app?
Where could I find more info on this?

Thanks in advance.
Peter

Codemonkey

      6th Dec 2003
I'm not totally sure, but ou could probably use some kind of Flash ActiveX
control to view the movies. It'll involve a bit of com interop and stuff,
but that should be pretty transparent.

Try http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/ for more info.

Hope this helps,

Trev.