How to fix BCM if installing it creates error & outlook closes?

=?Utf-8?B?Tmlrdw==?=

      30th Mar 2006
After re-installing BCM in outlook, it creates an error that forces outlook
to close when the BCM folders are clicked for the first time. It only
displays a message saying the BCM folders cannot be opened because of an
error.
BCM did operate with outlook on this PC, however the user profile has
recently been changed to allow access to a terminal server group. Also the
the entire HDD has been reformatted and all software reloaded, then old
settings restored.

Raul

      31st Mar 2006
Hi

I think it might be an issue becasue of the termail server but for a start
try craeting a new profile in Outlook and assocaite BCM with the same
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287072/en-us
--
With Regards

Raul Thomas
"Nikw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> After re-installing BCM in outlook, it creates an error that forces
> outlook
> to close when the BCM folders are clicked for the first time. It only
> displays a message saying the BCM folders cannot be opened because of an
> error.
> BCM did operate with outlook on this PC, however the user profile has
> recently been changed to allow access to a terminal server group. Also the
> the entire HDD has been reformatted and all software reloaded, then old
> settings restored.

=?Utf-8?B?Tmlrdw==?=

      2nd Apr 2006
Hi Raul. Thanks for your advice. I have tried creating a new outlook profile,
but still the same problem.
Also tried installing on a separate, new notebook PC (which also uses a
Terminal Server Profile). Same result, so it seems to be related to these new
profiles created on the computers. The profiles have been created to allow
access to a terminal server, however BCM is being installed locally. The TS
profile seems to be the only thing thats changed on the local PC.
Thanks & regards
Nick