Firewalls stopping network connection

=?Utf-8?B?d3VsZmdhcg==?=

      9th Feb 2006
I run Windows XP. I try to connect to a website to download but their message
comes up "cannot resolve servor". The site says that software that interferes
with my network connection is either, firewall has not been set to "allow"
full access to mIRC.Excursion and Norton Anti-virus has not been set to
"allow" full acccess to same.
How do I do these?

=?Utf-8?B?UGFuZGFfbWFu?=

      9th Feb 2006
Windows Firewall and all other firewalls block some compnents of mIRC.
This program is dangerous...<in some ways>
Mostsly the incoming access is blocked.

Panda_man
--
Prevention is always better than cure !
Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware