how to fine a relative path of a XML file in app_code in web.cofigfile in asp.net 2.0?

chandan

      7th Dec 2007
Hi!
how to find a relative path of a XML file .This XML file is inside
the app_code folder .I have to access this file in web.config file.

Thansk,
Chandan kumar

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

      7th Dec 2007
The App_Code folder is really for compilable resources such as .cs or .vb
files and controls. Consider storing your xml file in the root of the
application so you can just use
Server.MapPath("myXmlFile.xml");
-- Peter
http://www.eggheadcafe.com
http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
http://www.blogmetafinder.com

"chandan" wrote:

> Hi!
> how to find a relative path of a XML file .This XML file is inside
> the app_code folder .I have to access this file in web.config file.
>
> Thansk,
> Chandan kumar

chandan

      14th Dec 2007
On Dec 8, 1:06 am, Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The App_Code folder is really for compilable resources such as .cs or .vb
> files and controls. Consider storing your xml file in the root of the
> application so you can just use
> Server.MapPath("myXmlFile.xml");
> -- Peterhttp://www.eggheadcafe.comhttp://petesbloggerama.blogspot.comhttp://www.blogmetafinder.com
>

> "chandan" wrote:
> > Hi!
> > how to find a relative path of a XML file .This XML file is inside
> > the app_code folder .I have to access this file in web.config file.

> > Thansk,
> > Chandan kumar- Hide quoted text -

Thanks!