Finding References to a form! Access 2000

JHB

      13th Jul 2012
Hi:

I have a form which is 99% of the time opened as "hidden", but
somewhere 1% of the time it pops up as "normal" and then is closed. I
am trying to find that one reference, and am having a difficult time
doing it.

Is there any debugging software or other procedure that will look at
macros macros to identify references to a specific form?

On a pretty decent application having that form pop up spoils the end
user experience!

Help appreciated

John baker

Access Developer

      14th Jul 2012
Rick Fisher's Find and Replace used to be available from
http://www.rickworld.com. I have no business connection with Rick, other
than being a long-time user of his product. It finds specified text strings
just about anywhere in your Access database application (not in the data),
but just to be certain, double-check that it looks in macros, too -- that
would not matter, nor be of interest to me, since I do not use macros, only
VBA*.

* yes, I acknowledge that for Access web apps, it is
necessary to use data macros

It's not free, but I've found it worth the relatively minor cost many times
over.

--
Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP