How find old fashioned WANTED scroll (burnt) background?

tjsmags

      6th Oct 2008
I'm making a WANTED poster. Where do I look to find backgrounds? I'm
looking for the background to look like an old-fashioned WANTED poster where
the paper is burnt looking and scrolls on the top and bottom, or something of
that nature.

Where do I look?
--
Thank you.

Nina

      6th Oct 2008
Hi tjsmags,

This is from the Microsoft Clipart site:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/cl...u=wanted&sc=20

"tjsmags" wrote:

> I'm making a WANTED poster. Where do I look to find backgrounds? I'm
> looking for the background to look like an old-fashioned WANTED poster where
> the paper is burnt looking and scrolls on the top and bottom, or something of
> that nature.
>
> Where do I look?
> --
> Thank you.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      6th Oct 2008
There's probably something in the Clip Art Gallery, but I can't seem to find
the magic search terms (we'll have to wait for Mary Sauer for that), but see
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"tjsmags" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm making a WANTED poster. Where do I look to find backgrounds? I'm
> looking for the background to look like an old-fashioned WANTED poster
> where
> the paper is burnt looking and scrolls on the top and bottom, or something
> of
> that nature.
>
> Where do I look?
> --
> Thank you.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      6th Oct 2008
Or try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/cl...d+poster&sc=20

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There's probably something in the Clip Art Gallery, but I can't seem to
> find the magic search terms (we'll have to wait for Mary Sauer for that),
> but see
> http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2.
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
>
> "tjsmags" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm making a WANTED poster. Where do I look to find backgrounds? I'm
>> looking for the background to look like an old-fashioned WANTED poster
>> where
>> the paper is burnt looking and scrolls on the top and bottom, or
>> something of
>> that nature.
>>
>> Where do I look?
>> --
>> Thank you.

JoAnn Paules

      6th Oct 2008
It would be more interesting to print your document on paper that was
already the color you wanted, crinkle it a bit, and *carefully* burn the
edges with a flame.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tjsmags" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm making a WANTED poster. Where do I look to find backgrounds? I'm
> looking for the background to look like an old-fashioned WANTED poster
> where
> the paper is burnt looking and scrolls on the top and bottom, or something
> of
> that nature.
>
> Where do I look?
> --