PC Review

Final Showing Markup / Revisions Issue...Word 2003

Scott McDonald

2nd Aug 2004
I get this complaint constantly from the same few people, (copied and pasted below from the most recent person)...Is there anyway to disable this "feature"?

How to ensure that documents can be opened in the FINAL view, not FINAL Showing Markup view. It's ludicrous that ALL documents are sent in the FINAL Showing Markup view, even when the changes have been accepted. This is not a feature as you claim. It is a hindrance. No matter how many times I save the document in the FINAL version, attempting to accept changes along the way, it always opens in FINAL SHOWING MARKUP. In order to get a clean copy, I need to copy the whole document in the FINAL view and paste it into a new Word document. Not productive at all.

--
Scott

Scott McDonald

2nd Aug 2004
nevermind, this has been answered thanks

--
Scott
"Scott McDonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I get this complaint constantly from the same few people, (copied and pasted below from the most recent person)...Is there anyway to disable this "feature"?

How to ensure that documents can be opened in the FINAL view, not FINAL Showing Markup view. It's ludicrous that ALL documents are sent in the FINAL Showing Markup view, even when the changes have been accepted. This is not a feature as you claim. It is a hindrance. No matter how many times I save the document in the FINAL version, attempting to accept changes along the way, it always opens in FINAL SHOWING MARKUP. In order to get a clean copy, I need to copy the whole document in the FINAL view and paste it into a new Word document. Not productive at all.

--
Scott

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: