PC Review

Filtering for a parent account category while in business contacts - BCM Outlook 2007

24th Feb 2012
By creating different views and using the Filter options and the SQL tab you can do some quite powerful DASL filtering of your data for both the accounts and the contacts in Outlook 2007 BCM.

My question: Is it possible while in Business Contacts in Business Contact Manger to filter these contacts by a specific category in their parent account and what the code would be?

e.g. I have added the category Restaurant to some of my accounts in BCM. While in Business Contacts in Business Contact Manger can I filter for contacts where the parent account contains the category Restaurant?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On