Fill property

=?Utf-8?B?c2lwODMxNg==?=

      6th Jun 2005
I am using this line of code to change the Fill color of a cell, it works
fine but what code can I use to set it back to NO FILL do to certain
circumstances?

Tom Ogilvy

      6th Jun 2005
since you didn't show your line of code, here is a general example:

ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"sip8316" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am using this line of code to change the Fill color of a cell, it works
> fine but what code can I use to set it back to NO FILL do to certain
> circumstances?

=?Utf-8?B?c2lwODMxNg==?=

      6th Jun 2005
Thanks,

That did it, and sorry I thought I pasted and copied