how to fill and print a preprinted form

=?Utf-8?B?YSBzaGltYXo=?=

      15th Jun 2007
please some one let me know how to fill and print a preprinted form usnig MS
Office 2003

JoAnn Paules

      15th Jun 2007
Not easily - not at all. And it would take forever to set it up. If this is
a once and done deal, it's not worth the effort. Are you really sure you
want to put a couple of hours into this?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"a shimaz" <a (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> please some one let me know how to fill and print a preprinted form usnig
> MS
> Office 2003

New Member

      3rd Dec 2011