Files and folders

Arsen

      14th Jan 2004
this is my network share \\users\*.*
I have about 200 user folders in \\users\
I want to be able to allow everyone to get into \\users but disable the
inheritance to the all the child folders within \\users
is there a fast way of doing this, instead of visiting every single folder
within \\users.

Richard Moreno

      14th Jan 2004
Hi Arsen-

In the security tab under advanced you have 2 options to propogate or allow
inheritable objects.

--
Thanks,
Richard Moreno