FAX SENDING DENIED! URGENT! PLEASE HELP!

Gerrit Otten

      31st May 2006
When sending a fax from any program using Windows 2003 standard edition's
faxserver my fax doesn't get send.

The error given was : Fax sending denied. The queue is blocked.

I didn't change anything, before this morning everything was working fine.

Please help!! We cannot send faxes right now!!

Thanks.

Gerrit Otten

Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

      6th Jun 2006
Open fax service manager
Goto Fax Properties -> General
"Disable transmission of outgoing faxes" and "Disable submission of new
outgoing faxes" should NOT be checked.

--
---

Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only.

"Gerrit Otten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When sending a fax from any program using Windows 2003 standard edition's
> faxserver my fax doesn't get send.
>
> The error given was : Fax sending denied. The queue is blocked.
>
> I didn't change anything, before this morning everything was working fine.
>
> Please help!! We cannot send faxes right now!!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Gerrit Otten

Julian Obermair

      14th Sep 2006
Hy!

I got the same problem, but: when I want to uncheck "disable submission" I
do receive a check-box with "unexpected failure".
Do you know anything further?
Thanx in advance

Julian