favorite folders - outlook 2003

Todd Hudson

      30th Nov 2003
All of a sudden, favorite folders box shows up. How do I make this go away?

NOTE: I want the all mail folders to be displayed.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      30th Nov 2003
Choose the "Folder List" view in the Navigation Pane.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Todd Hudson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All of a sudden, favorite folders box shows up. How do I make this go

away?

> NOTE: I want the all mail folders to be displayed.

Todd Hudson

      30th Nov 2003
I do not see this. Where (step by step) are you referrign to?

Thanks

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Choose the "Folder List" view in the Navigation Pane.
>
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Todd Hudson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > All of a sudden, favorite folders box shows up. How do I make this go

> away?
> >
> > NOTE: I want the all mail folders to be displayed.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      30th Nov 2003
check your other post.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Todd Hudson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I do not see this. Where (step by step) are you referrign to?
>
> Thanks
>
> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Choose the "Folder List" view in the Navigation Pane.
> >
> > --
> > Russ Valentine
> > [MVP-Outlook]
> > "Todd Hudson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > All of a sudden, favorite folders box shows up. How do I make this go

> > away?
> > >
> > > NOTE: I want the all mail folders to be displayed.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      1st Dec 2003
No, it is not done.
Nor have you explained what you want clearly enough for me to understand.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Todd Hudson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See attachment as this is already done.
>
> What I am wanting gone is the little box for favorite folders.
>
> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > check your other post.
> > --
> > Russ Valentine
> > [MVP-Outlook]
> > "Todd Hudson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I do not see this. Where (step by step) are you referrign to?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> go

Todd Hudson

      1st Dec 2003