FATAL ERROR

Virgilijus

      9th Sep 2008
After I boot up, I get this box:

FATAL ERROR

We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
Please re-install the product to fix the problem

Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

See Doc#5305

I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
number.

Any ideas of what is causing this???

Thanks

Kayman

      9th Sep 2008
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:39:01 -0700, Virgilijus wrote:

> After I boot up, I get this box:
>
> FATAL ERROR
>
> We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
> Please re-install the product to fix the problem
>
> Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
>
> See Doc#5305
>

> I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
> number.

Google for: Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

Erwin Moller

      9th Sep 2008

Virgilijus schreef:
> After I boot up, I get this box:
>
> FATAL ERROR
>
> We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
> Please re-install the product to fix the problem
>
> Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
>
> See Doc#5305
>

> I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
> number.
>
> Any ideas of what is causing this???
>
> Thanks

Hi,

I think that is Nero (for burning CDs/DVDs).
Solution: Uninstall Nero, and reinstall it with a valid Serial.

Regards,
Erwin Moller

--
============================
Erwin Moller

Virgilijus

      9th Sep 2008
Well, tried Google, but that was of no help....

"Kayman" wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:39:01 -0700, Virgilijus wrote:
>
> > After I boot up, I get this box:
> >
> > FATAL ERROR
> >
> > We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
> > Please re-install the product to fix the problem
> >
> > Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
> >
> > See Doc#5305
> >

> > I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
> > number.
> >

> Google for: Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

Bob I

      9th Sep 2008
Perhaps Nero 7 is the cause?

Virgilijus wrote:

> Well, tried Google, but that was of no help....
>
> "Kayman" wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:39:01 -0700, Virgilijus wrote:
>>

>>>After I boot up, I get this box:
>>>
>>>FATAL ERROR
>>>
>>> We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
>>> Please re-install the product to fix the problem
>>>
>>> Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
>>>
>>> See Doc#5305
>>>

>>>I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
>>>number.
>>>

>>Google for: Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

Virgilijus

      9th Sep 2008
I uninstalled Nero and that took care of the error. Thanks

"Bob I" wrote:

> Perhaps Nero 7 is the cause?
>
> Virgilijus wrote:
>
> > Well, tried Google, but that was of no help....

> >>Google for: Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

Virgilijus

      9th Sep 2008

You are absolutely correct. That took are of it.

"Erwin Moller" wrote:

> Virgilijus schreef:
> > After I boot up, I get this box:
> >
> > FATAL ERROR
> >
> > We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
> > Please re-install the product to fix the problem
> >
> > Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
> >
> > See Doc#5305
> >

> > I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
> > number.
> >
> > Any ideas of what is causing this???
> >
> > Thanks

> Hi,
>
> I think that is Nero (for burning CDs/DVDs).
> Solution: Uninstall Nero, and reinstall it with a valid Serial.
>
> Regards,
> Erwin Moller
>
> --
> ============================
> Erwin Moller
> Now dropping all postings from googlegroups.
> Why? http://improve-usenet.org/
> ============================

Elmo

      9th Sep 2008
Virgilijus wrote:
> Well, tried Google, but that was of no help....
>
> "Kayman" wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:39:01 -0700, Virgilijus wrote:
>>
>>> After I boot up, I get this box:
>>>
>>> FATAL ERROR
>>>
>>> We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
>>> Please re-install the product to fix the problem
>>>
>>> Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
>>>
>>> See Doc#5305
>>>

>>> I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
>>> number.
>>>

>> Google for: Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

The "-3" blocks any post with the number 3 in it. Try putting the text
in quotes:

"Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...22&btnG=Search

--
Joe =o)

Bob I

      9th Sep 2008
You're welcome, have a great day!

Virgilijus wrote:

> I uninstalled Nero and that took care of the error. Thanks
>

> "Bob I" wrote:
>

>>Perhaps Nero 7 is the cause?
>>
>>Virgilijus wrote:
>>

>>>Well, tried Google, but that was of no help....

surfboat

      12th Oct 2008