PC Review

Fantasy Football 2011

Rocket Scientist

16th Aug 2011
Welcome aboard Evan!

I've logged in and started scoring from round 2, so don't worry about the first week Niv, it's not your fault - we're all starting from the same point now .

16th Aug 2011
Doug's Dongles

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.66ghz | Zalman CNPS9500 | Asus A8N-SLi Premium | Asus GeForce GTX 275 | Corsair TX 650w PSU | 4 x 512mb Crucial Ballistix | 2 x 250gb Hitatchi Deskstar T7K250 | Creative X-Fi Gamer | Sony Floppy Drive | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Thermaltake Tsunami Dream VA3000BWA | Samsung SyncMaster 930BF 19" | Saitek Eclipse Keyboard | Logitech MX518 |

Silly Fool

17th Aug 2011
An apology from Premier League
http://view.send.premierleague.com/?...067f721172&r=0

4x4 Cruncher

19th Aug 2011
Ian, i have had to rejoin as it seems my other team info is kurput!
I'm now listed as FC of Shrewsbury as i cant add a "real" team!

Crunchie Cat

14th Sep 2011
Here's a quick update folks (I didn't highlight my team, the site does that automatically now.) Well done Feckit!!

Rocket Scientist

14th Sep 2011
Nice work Feckit and TC! An unbeaten run to the start of the season

Member Extraordinaire

14th Sep 2011
Nice going TC and good win Viv..

Unfortunately I still haven't recovered from the first week debacle at FPL with the transfer saga, It left me high and dry and I have not been able to recover since even prematurely using my wildcard to try and fix things last week..
Because of this I have lost a little interest in this fantasy game, I will carry on playing though but not as avidly as I have in the past..
My Ranking is around 1,280,000 mark at week 4 when usually I'm normally in the top 50,000 ranking at week 4 so its a helluva drop in ranking from my norm!

Can I recover....Who knows but I'll plod on and we'll see!

"Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you." -- Mr. Burns

Yorkshire Cruncher

14th Sep 2011
Must admit that I've never even looked at the game since the first week's shambles. Saw the thread today so I've had a look and I find I'm in twice, as I suspected.

I thought that it was not allowed to have two teams and that people who did were banned. It has all been such a mess that I've decided that I will take no further part and will just leave my teams (!) untouched for the rest of the season. Not sure what happens when my two teams play each other.

Just noticed that one of my teams actually won a match. (maybe it was against myself )

System Spec

Colossus 1943 Version 1.0

Member Extraordinaire

14th Sep 2011
I must admit I was wondering that too as they have been so strict about it in the past, seems this new lot who have coded this game don't really have a clue, the updates are also late and this new Bonus point thing on a monday is just utter parp..

I think they have ruined what was one of the best fantasy football games out there, judging by tweets from twitter and facebook I am certainly amongst many others with the same thoughts.

"Ironic, isn't it Smithers? This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you." -- Mr. Burns

4x4 Cruncher

14th Sep 2011
Can we stop the league now please!
Probably the only time i will be on the top, last season i finished last!

The boys play The Gunners next week in the Carling Cup.
And a few at work support them, oh it would be fun if we won!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: