PC Review

Family Feud Template?

24th Jun 2007
Hi all. I was wondering where I could get free Family Feud Templates, such as on PowerPoint? I just need the part where the answers are on, not the actual characters. We're trying to have a Famiy Feud type game for a ice-breaker event, but would like to put in our own survey questions. Thanks for your help! (Not sure if this was the right forum, i'm a newbie. If not, please feel free to point me in the right direction).

Thank you!

Rocket Scientist

25th Jun 2007
Please don't post double post chiefnet - it is likely that your other thread got no replies as no-one knows the answer to it.

I don't know what a Family Feud Template is, but I've done a google and come up with this:

http://h.web.umkc.edu/henrymp/Slides/FamilyFeud.ppt

25th Jun 2007
My apologies. Thank you for your help!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: