PC Review


Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread

failed to register

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?a2FyZW40Mw==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10th Sep 2004
how do i get this to work.. it says reinstall or run regsvr32.exe vb script.
dll the key displayname is either missing of has an incorrect value
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
AndreasRoeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10th Sep 2004
Hi Karen,
please search the script.dll
After this

1.. Click Start, click Run, type command in the Open box, and then click
OK.
2.. At the MS-DOS prompt, type cd\windows\system, and then press ENTER.
3.. At the next prompt, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then press ENTER.
4.. After you receive the following message, type exit at the prompt, and
then press ENTER:
Dll register server in vbscript.dll succeeded.

5.. Restart your computer, and then start Outlook.
--
Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-)
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
"karen43" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> how do i get this to work.. it says reinstall or run regsvr32.exe vb

script.
> dll the key displayname is either missing of has an incorrect value



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?a2FyZW40Mw==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10th Sep 2004
still not working it says the regsvr32vbscript.dll, is not recognized as an
internal or external cammand operable program or batch file

"AndreasRoeder" wrote:

> Hi Karen,
> please search the script.dll
> After this
>
> 1.. Click Start, click Run, type command in the Open box, and then click
> OK.
> 2.. At the MS-DOS prompt, type cd\windows\system, and then press ENTER.
> 3.. At the next prompt, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then press ENTER.
> 4.. After you receive the following message, type exit at the prompt, and
> then press ENTER:
> Dll register server in vbscript.dll succeeded.
>
> 5.. Restart your computer, and then start Outlook.
> --
> Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-)
> (E-Mail Removed)
> "karen43" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > how do i get this to work.. it says reinstall or run regsvr32.exe vb

> script.
> > dll the key displayname is either missing of has an incorrect value

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Http Post Error: A connection attempt failed because the connectedparty did not properly respond after a period of time, or establishedconnection failed because connected host has failed to respond. Deepu Microsoft Dot NET Framework 1 9th Jul 2009 05:09 PM
[HELP]Register doesn't allow install-programs to register dll-file =?Utf-8?B?Q29tcGFjdA==?= Windows XP Help 2 3rd Jul 2007 02:00 PM
error - Failed to register the VBSCRIPT.dll, outlook failed to ope =?Utf-8?B?YnJpag==?= Microsoft Outlook Installation 0 11th May 2007 02:07 PM
I cant figgure out how to un register outlook and register to a new user Dan Leech Microsoft Outlook Installation 0 25th May 2004 08:25 PM
svchost and product failed to register =?Utf-8?B?Y2F5b3Jr?= Windows XP Help 0 30th Jan 2004 04:56 PM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:22 AM.