How to extract the same data from different sheets

program_info@yahoo.com

      1st Dec 2005
Hi,
I need to extract the common and same data from four different sheets
into one sheet. Could you please let me know how to do it?

I can use VLOOKUP, but I need to generate one temperary sheet for any
two sheets. And based on these temperary sheets, I need to use VLOOKUP
to generate other temperary sheets. And then finally I could get the
last result. Too complex.

THanks.
--Kening

Jerry W. Lewis

      1st Dec 2005
Can you say more about the structure of your data, how you are
identifying "common and same data" and why you need all those temporary
sheets to use VLOOKUP?

Jerry

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to extract the common and same data from four different sheets
> into one sheet. Could you please let me know how to do it?
>
> I can use VLOOKUP, but I need to generate one temperary sheet for any
> two sheets. And based on these temperary sheets, I need to use VLOOKUP
> to generate other temperary sheets. And then finally I could get the
> last result. Too complex.
>

> THanks.
> --Kening

Piotr

      1st Dec 2005
Its good to use macro from http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3tip.htm it
works for me fine

regards
Peter

program_info@yahoo.com

      3rd Dec 2005
Thank you. Jerry and Peter.
I've got the answer.
I use IF and MATCH functions to do it. It is not very complex.

I appreciate that you answered my email.

--Kening