exporting e mail adresses from Excel into Outlook

=?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGggTmljaG9sbHM=?=

      10th Jan 2006
I have a software programme running sports bookings that can export data
about usage and also customers names and e mail addresses into EXCEL.the data
comes up as customer last name, first name e mail address.

Id there a way I can export the customers names and e mails into OUTLOOK to
form a mailing list I can use?

Peo Sjoblom

      10th Jan 2006
Best way is probably to save the file as *.CSV and then import if from
Outlook (although there is an option in Outlook to import excel files it's
easier to import a CSV file)

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom