PC Review


Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread

Exporting from BCM contacts into "Contacts"

 
 
ChemMan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      8th May 2008
This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out. How do you get BCM
contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync with
contacts, not business contacts.

Thanks.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
William Stacey [C# MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      8th May 2008
select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.

"ChemMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out. How do you get
> BCM
> contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync
> with
> contacts, not business contacts.
>
> Thanks.
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DA
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      9th May 2008
thank you for your response. I found this helpful. My problem is that I now
have duplicates in my Contacts folder. How can I resolve these duplicates?

Thank you,
David

"William Stacey [C# MVP]" wrote:

> select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.
>
> "ChemMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out. How do you get
> > BCM
> > contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync
> > with
> > contacts, not business contacts.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Luther
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      9th May 2008
On May 9, 8:08*am, DA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> thank you for your response. *I found this helpful. *My problem is that I now
> have duplicates in my Contacts folder. *How can I resolve these duplicates?
>
> Thank you,
> David
>
> "William Stacey [C# MVP]" wrote:
>
>
>
> > select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.

>
> > "ChemMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out. *How do you get
> > > BCM
> > > contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? *My Blackberry will only sync
> > > with
> > > contacts, not business contacts.

>
> > > Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -


Use cut instead of copy.
 
Reply With Quote
 
William Stacey [C# MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12th May 2008
Only way I know is the old fashion way. select and delete.

"DA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thank you for your response. I found this helpful. My problem is that I
> now
> have duplicates in my Contacts folder. How can I resolve these
> duplicates?
>
> Thank you,
> David
>
> "William Stacey [C# MVP]" wrote:
>
>> select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.
>>
>> "ChemMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out. How do you get
>> > BCM
>> > contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync
>> > with
>> > contacts, not business contacts.
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >

>>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Buck
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      24th May 2008
If his problem is 'how do i get my Outlook contacts to match my BCM
contacts', "CUTTING" isn't a very good idea is it? Won't that REMOVE all of
his BCM contacts and put them into his Outlook contacts?

Am I alone in thinking that the fact that the Outlook contact database and
the BCM database are different and don't sync with each other? When I
installed BCM and saw the first instruction was something like 'copy your
outlook contact database into BCM' I about fell over.


"Luther" wrote:

> On May 9, 8:08 am, DA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > thank you for your response. I found this helpful. My problem is that I now
> > have duplicates in my Contacts folder. How can I resolve these duplicates?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > David
> >
> > "William Stacey [C# MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > > select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.

> >
> > > "ChemMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out. How do you get
> > > > BCM
> > > > contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync
> > > > with
> > > > contacts, not business contacts.

> >
> > > > Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

> >
> > - Show quoted text -

>
> Use cut instead of copy.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
ShoutMarketing
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      3rd Jun 2008
Use Pocketmirror by Chapura and it works!!

"ChemMan" wrote:

> This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out. How do you get BCM
> contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync with
> contacts, not business contacts.
>
> Thanks.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Lora Johnson Abun
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      29th Dec 2010
I will like to invest into this issue. get back to me as to enable us discuss better.
Abun Lora

> On Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:12 PM ChemMa wrote:


> This is probably very simple but I cannot figure it out. How do you get BCM
> contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync with
> contacts, not business contacts.
>
> Thanks.



>> On Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:31 PM William Stacey [C# MVP] wrote:


>> select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.



>>> On Friday, May 09, 2008 11:08 AM D wrote:


>>> thank you for your response. I found this helpful. My problem is that I now
>>> have duplicates in my Contacts folder. How can I resolve these duplicates?
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> David
>>>
>>> "William Stacey [C# MVP]" wrote:



>>>> On Saturday, May 10, 2008 8:19 PM Luther wrote:


>>>> t I now
>>>> es?
>>>> get
>>>> ync
>>>>
>>>> Use cut instead of copy.



>>>>> On Sunday, May 11, 2008 8:12 PM William Stacey [C# MVP] wrote:


>>>>> Only way I know is the old fashion way. select and delete.



>>>>>> On Saturday, May 24, 2008 3:37 PM Buc wrote:


>>>>>> If his problem is 'how do i get my Outlook contacts to match my BCM
>>>>>> contacts', "CUTTING" isn't a very good idea is it? Won't that REMOVE all of
>>>>>> his BCM contacts and put them into his Outlook contacts?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am I alone in thinking that the fact that the Outlook contact database and
>>>>>> the BCM database are different and don't sync with each other? When I
>>>>>> installed BCM and saw the first instruction was something like 'copy your
>>>>>> outlook contact database into BCM' I about fell over.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> "Luther" wrote:



>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 03, 2008 4:00 PM ShoutMarketin wrote:


>>>>>>> Use Pocketmirror by Chapura and it works!!
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> "ChemMan" wrote:



>>>>>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
>>>>>>> Microsoft ASP.NET For Beginners
>>>>>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-...NET/7/ASP.aspx

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can Outlook 03 or 07 BCM sync BCM contacts into Contacts folder? scottsat2 Microsoft Outlook BCM 1 29th May 2009 11:06 PM
BCM-V2 (Outlook 2003 BCM SP3) TO BCM-V3 (Outlook 2007) Migration =?Utf-8?B?QXJpZWw=?= Microsoft Outlook BCM 1 29th Aug 2006 02:54 PM
INSTALL BCM - uninstall BCM - install BCM - still no BCM =?Utf-8?B?RHJpeA==?= Microsoft Outlook BCM 2 9th Apr 2006 10:45 PM
BCM issues getting contacts into BCM John Microsoft Outlook Contacts 5 6th May 2004 11:28 PM
BCM Converting Contacts to BCM Contacts =?Utf-8?B?VG9kZCBTdG9uZQ==?= Microsoft Outlook Contacts 1 23rd Mar 2004 04:00 PM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:20 PM.