export to VCard file format ?

E-Double

      9th Feb 2004
Is there some way to allow Outlook 2002 to export to a
VCard file format ( i.e. *.vcf file ) ?

Sue Mosher [MVP]

      10th Feb 2004
For individual items, use File | Save As. There also are a couple of tools
that can do bulk export of contact and calendar data as vCard and iCal
files. See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up....htm#bulkvcard

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"E-Double" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d74901c3ef59$bb9e56f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there some way to allow Outlook 2002 to export to a
> VCard file format ( i.e. *.vcf file ) ?

New Member

      8th Sep 2011
hey,

I was exporting my All outlook contacts to vCard format. I found, there are numerous way to export your all MS Outlook contacts to vCard format but the bulk conversion limitation is with all manual process. My contact list was too long so i was not interesting in the all manual process. Finally i got a free vCard converter tool that's proven piece-of-cake for me.

It's gave me my all outlook contacts in vCard format.

let`s try and see its results