Export from ADP file

=?Utf-8?B?RG9yamk=?=

      19th Oct 2005
Hello,
I want to create a tab delimited text file without any field qualifier from
a stored procedure which has 2 parameters. I'm trying to use DoCmd.OutputTo
method.

My problems:

1) By default access exports with comma delimited and double qoutation as
field qualifier. I want it to use tab delimited without field qualifier

2)How to provide values for my stored procedure programatically without the
system dialouge popping up for user input

Thank you so much

Dorji

Sylvain Lafontaine

      19th Oct 2005
The easiest way would be to open a recordset in VBA code and then use the
FileSystemObject to write your own file:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...stemObject.asp

There is a newsgroup about ADP: m.p.access.adp.sqlserver.

On Google:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro....adp.sqlserver

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.