Excel Sheet in Front Page

=?Utf-8?B?bXVsbHk=?=

      12th Jun 2005
Hi Everyone

I have set up a small website for a local Racing Pigeon Club - the results
of the weekly races are generated on an Excel sheet. For example "Sheet 1 "
and there is only 1 sheet in the Workbook. I can hyperlink from FP Results
Page to Excel
"Sheet 1 " no problem - is it possible to link from the tab on " Sheet 1 "
in Excel so that it loads into the web page "Results" and then I can upload
it to the site.

Any help or suggestions much appreciated

Cheers ---- Mully

Stefan B Rusynko

      13th Jun 2005
Save the worksheet as html in Excel and then File Import it into FP

"mully" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hi Everyone
|
| I have set up a small website for a local Racing Pigeon Club - the results
| of the weekly races are generated on an Excel sheet. For example "Sheet 1 "
| and there is only 1 sheet in the Workbook. I can hyperlink from FP Results
| Page to Excel
| "Sheet 1 " no problem - is it possible to link from the tab on " Sheet 1 "
| in Excel so that it loads into the web page "Results" and then I can upload
| it to the site.
|
| Any help or suggestions much appreciated
|
| Cheers ---- Mully

New Member

      16th May 2011
Hi there

I am also trying to do the smae thing here for our club.
You like to share and set this up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =?Utf-8?B?bXVsbHk=?= View Post