In Excel, how to select and then add up the best 6 scores out of 7

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FtYXNoY28=?=

      26th Feb 2006
How do I set up a spreadsheet which will select and then add up the best six
arithmetical scores out of 7? Any help would be appreciated.
The version is Excel 2002 with SP3 running in Windows XP Home version.

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeScncyBTdHVkZW50?=

      26th Feb 2006
Let's say you have the seven scores in column A and best is highest ( not
like golf ), then in an un-used cell enter:

=SUM(A1:A7)-MIN(A1:A7)
--
Gary's Student