Excel - retrieving unsaved documents

=?Utf-8?B?TXlyYTc5?=

      24th Jun 2005
Is there any way to retrieve an unsaved excel file ? I accidentally closed my
spreadsheet and Excel did not prompt me to save my information. What can I
do?

Nick Hodge

      29th Jun 2005
Myra

Unlikely, but what version of excel? If it is excel XP (2002) or 2003,
check out the folder in Tools>options....>Autosave and look in this folder
for a randomly named file. Try to open this via Excel.

It's a long shot but may work if you haven't worked in Excel since.

If this doesn't work the answer is no, sorry

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

news:(E-Mail Removed)...