Excel Closes But Still Running in Task Manager

wolf

      28th Sep 2003
Hi,

I always delete it in this case from the process tab.

Wolf

instance of Excel you get
>the Excel window, but the workbook
>does not open.
>
>I'm using Win XP and Office XP with all the latest

service packs installed

>.

cb

      29th Sep 2003
I do to. I was hoping there may be a fix for the problem however.

news:059401c3859e$dc7b4920$(E-Mail Removed)...