=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBS?=

      12th May 2005
Nope not yet!!!!! Maybe Tomorrow!!!

Mike R.

"giveya50" wrote:

> In excel, can you make a cell blink?

JE McGimpsey

      12th May 2005
It's possible with VBA. Do a search in the archives:

http://google.com/advanced_group_sea...ugroup=*excel*

NOTE however, that blinking cells may be a violation of section 508 of
the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (they can trigger epileptic seizures),
and are in any case damned annoying...

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"giveya50" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In excel, can you make a cell blink?

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSdzIFN0dWRlbnQ=?=

      12th May 2005
You might try an OnTime Event procedure to alternately change a cell's
background color back and forth. But it would not blink very fast.
--
Gary's Student

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

> It's possible with VBA. Do a search in the archives:
>
> http://google.com/advanced_group_sea...ugroup=*excel*
>
> NOTE however, that blinking cells may be a violation of section 508 of
> the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (they can trigger epileptic seizures),
> and are in any case damned annoying...
>

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "giveya50" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In excel, can you make a cell blink?

=?Utf-8?B?Ym93bGVzYQ==?=

      13th May 2005
Please can you tell me how to go about applying the below: onto a work sheet.
Thanks
andy
(E-Mail Removed)

"Gary's Student" wrote:

> You might try an OnTime Event procedure to alternately change a cell's
> background color back and forth. But it would not blink very fast.
> --
> Gary's Student
>

> "JE McGimpsey" wrote:
>
> > It's possible with VBA. Do a search in the archives:
> >
> > http://google.com/advanced_group_sea...ugroup=*excel*
> >
> > NOTE however, that blinking cells may be a violation of section 508 of
> > the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (they can trigger epileptic seizures),
> > and are in any case damned annoying...
> >

> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > "giveya50" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > > In excel, can you make a cell blink?

JE McGimpsey

      13th May 2005
Look at the archives using the URI I gave you - there are dozens or
hundreds of examples.

See http://cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for more help on OnTime.

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"bowlesa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Please can you tell me how to go about applying the below: onto a work sheet.

=?Utf-8?B?Ym93bGVzYQ==?=

      13th May 2005
Thanks but this is a bit tooo far advanced for me. Is there an eaiser way? -
am not sure what to do shall i just highligh cells and right click somewhere?

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

> Look at the archives using the URI I gave you - there are dozens or
> hundreds of examples.
>
> See http://cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for more help on OnTime.
>

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "bowlesa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Please can you tell me how to go about applying the below: onto a work sheet.

Dave Peterson

      13th May 2005
Nope.

You need some of that VBA stuff.