excel add-in called Vision XL

Kiknadze Lado

      19th Jan 2004
Dear All,

How I can get excel add-in called "Vision XL"? Can I download trial or real
version of this product?

Thank You,
Lado

Andy

      19th Jan 2004
Do a Google search on "Vision XL". I got several hundred links. Here's one
to be going on with:

www.lasata.com/products/xl.html

--
Regards
Andy Wiggins

"Kiknadze Lado" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:el$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear All,
>
> How I can get excel add-in called "Vision XL"? Can I download trial or

real
> version of this product?
>
> Thank You,
> Lado

Kiknadze Lado

      19th Jan 2004
I tried this but I couldn't find site from there I can download trial (or
real) version of this product.

best,
Lado

news:(E-Mail Removed)...