Event Handlers - how many and what are they?

hayrob

      10th Jul 2005
If I have an event in VB.Net, can I find out how many handlers there are for
that event, and even better, what they are?
And even better, can I remove all event handlers without knowing what they
are. In C#, I know this can be done.

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

      11th Jul 2005
"hayrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb:
> If I have an event in VB.Net, can I find out how many handlers there are
> for that event

Determining the number of handlers registered for a certain event:

<URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/code/codingtechnique/#EventHandlerCount>

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

hayrob

      11th Jul 2005
Magic - obvious really - once you know how!
Thanks very much for your help, Herfried.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...