Heather

      6th Feb 2007

"MoiMoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> If you'll look back recently, you'll see that Heather now has hit the
> wall with CA AV also.

LOL.....it is working fine once again. But I knew you would mention my
temporary state of mind (ticked off, grin). Sheesh, these OLD people!!

XX Heather

Joan Archer

      6th Feb 2007
Heather wrote:
> "MoiMoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> If you'll look back recently, you'll see that Heather now has hit the
>> wall with CA AV also.

> LOL.....it is working fine once again. But I knew you would mention
> my temporary state of mind (ticked off, grin). Sheesh, these OLD
> people!!
> XX Heather

You should know you can't hide from us <g>
Joan

RH710

      6th Feb 2007
Joan Archer wrote:
> Heather wrote:
>> "MoiMoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> If you'll look back recently, you'll see that Heather now has hit the
>>> wall with CA AV also.

>> LOL.....it is working fine once again. But I knew you would mention
>> my temporary state of mind (ticked off, grin). Sheesh, these OLD
>> people!!
>> XX Heather

> You should know you can't hide from us <g>
> Joan

I apologize for trashing Ca Etrust.I did have to reformat because of the
Internet Security version of Ca but I also need to add that at work
the company I work for uses strictly Ca for all the network needs.It
seems to work very well and it is priced below the leading
competitors.Client or network security is setup differently than home
use but still I feel bad for what I said.I apologize,and to my Canuck
redheaded friend forgive me eh?RH710

Heather

      7th Feb 2007

"RH710" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Joan Archer wrote:
>> Heather wrote:
>>> "MoiMoi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> LOL.....it is working fine once again. But I knew you would mention
>>> my temporary state of mind (ticked off, grin). Sheesh, these OLD
>>> people!!
>>> XX Heather

>> You should know you can't hide from us <g>
>> Joan

> I apologize for trashing Ca Etrust.I did have to reformat because of
> the Internet Security version of Ca but I also need to add that at
> work the company I work for uses strictly Ca for all the network
> needs.It seems to work very well and it is priced below the leading
> competitors.Client or network security is setup differently than home
> use but still I feel bad for what I said.I apologize,and to my Canuck
> redheaded friend forgive me eh?RH710

Awww, thank you RH. I like a man who isn't afraid to say he is sorry.
Not enough of you guys around. And there was no offence taken by this
redheaded Canadian, OK?

Cheers........Heather