essearch redirects

Beth

      26th Jul 2009
when I use google, yahoo, or bing when I click on the results URL, I get
redirected to an ad site and the I noticed essearch.net being part of it..is
this malware on my computer..any ideas?

Ǝиçεl

      26th Jul 2009
Hello Beth,

It would be a good idea to scan.

I recommend downloading and installing
MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM) and
SUPERAntiSpywaяe (SAS).

Do a full scan with MalwaяeBytes' and
SUPERAntiSpywaяe.

<http://www.superantispyware.com/>

Reboot
-=-

<http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php>

Reboot
-=-

The programs are free. (There is a paid version but
you don't need to buy it to remove malware.)
-=-

Good luck

Ǝиçεl
-=-