Error: Virtual Memory Swap file ......

surfkids4@msn.com

      30th Dec 2003
Error: Windows virtual memory swap file is less than
minimum recommended size of 140 Mb.
Changed virtual file size to that of another drive, but
no change.
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

Bill

      30th Dec 2003
Try here

http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

Bill

Alex Soteros

      30th Dec 2003
1) Click on Start->Help and Support
2) type "Virtual memory" in the search field and click the arrow.

Your solution should be defined in an item called "Change the size of the
Virtual Paging File" under the "Suggested Topics" return section.

Print the topic out so you can easily refer to it.

Be sure to assign the virtual file to one of the hard disks (there is
usually only one - the C: drive).

news:046001c3ce77$d1449a30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Error: Windows virtual memory swap file is less than
> minimum recommended size of 140 Mb.
> Changed virtual file size to that of another drive, but
> no change.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> thanks.

New Member

      28th Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by (E-Mail Removed) View Post
Error: Windows virtual memory swap file is less than
minimum recommended size of 140 Mb.
Changed virtual file size to that of another drive, but
no change.
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks.
hey did the above solutions kinda helped what u wanted ha?!..cos I too hv da same prob over here!!..