Error symchronizing mail acount Hotmail to outlook

Bill

      28th May 2010

I receive error message when trying to retrieve mail from my hotmail to my
outloook 2003.

There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your
account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web.
16:35:20 Error: 4201. Client. Invalid folder name.

Any sugestions is greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

      28th May 2010

>I receive error message when trying to retrieve mail from my hotmail to my
> outloook 2003.
>
> There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your
> account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web.
> 16:35:20 Error: 4201. Client. Invalid folder name.
>
> Any sugestions is greatly appreciated,

I suggest you follow the instructions in the error message.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]