Error Report In Windows Vista x32 ultimate and x64 Vista Ultimate

=?Utf-8?B?TWFnaWNzcGVha2VydWs=?=

      19th Apr 2007
The error is on both my windows 32 and 64 bit vista ultimate on a dual boot
config.

Description
This event collects Windows Problem Reporting information to help Microsoft
create solutions to non-critical problems (problems that do not cause
programs, services, or components to stop working).

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: WinShipAssert
Application Name: svchost.exe
Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386
Application Timestamp: 4549ADC4
Event ID: 55298
Event Parameters: 131334
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 16939550

zachd [MSFT]

      19th Apr 2007

What did you install before this started occuring? This happens during
certain networking operations, correct? This appears to be sourced to a
bad(?) networking filter on your system.

--
Speaking for myself only.
"Magicspeakeruk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The error is on both my windows 32 and 64 bit vista ultimate on a dual
> boot
> config.
>

> Description
> This event collects Windows Problem Reporting information to help
> Microsoft
> create solutions to non-critical problems (problems that do not cause
> programs, services, or components to stop working).
>
> Problem signature
> Problem Event Name: WinShipAssert
> Application Name: svchost.exe
> Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386
> Application Timestamp: 4549ADC4
> Event ID: 55298
> Event Parameters: 131334
> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
> Locale ID: 2057
>
> Extra information about the problem
> Bucket ID: 16939550

=?Utf-8?B?TWFnaWNzcGVha2VydWs=?=

      20th Apr 2007
thankyou for your help

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

> What did you install before this started occuring? This happens during
> certain networking operations, correct? This appears to be sourced to a
> bad(?) networking filter on your system.
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
> "Magicspeakeruk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The error is on both my windows 32 and 64 bit vista ultimate on a dual
> > boot
> > config.
> >

> > Description
> > This event collects Windows Problem Reporting information to help
> > Microsoft
> > create solutions to non-critical problems (problems that do not cause
> > programs, services, or components to stop working).
> >
> > Problem signature
> > Problem Event Name: WinShipAssert
> > Application Name: svchost.exe
> > Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386
> > Application Timestamp: 4549ADC4
> > Event ID: 55298
> > Event Parameters: 131334
> > OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
> > Locale ID: 2057
> >
> > Extra information about the problem
> > Bucket ID: 16939550

zachd [MSFT]

      20th Apr 2007

Did this help you resolve it, or are you still investigatin this? I'm
curious what filter you have installed - that knowledge might help others.
=\

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Magicspeakeruk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> thankyou for your help
>
> "zachd [MSFT]" wrote:
>

>> What did you install before this started occuring? This happens during
>> certain networking operations, correct? This appears to be sourced to a
>> bad(?) networking filter on your system.
>>
>> --
>> Speaking for myself only.
>> rights.
>> --
>> "Magicspeakeruk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > The error is on both my windows 32 and 64 bit vista ultimate on a dual
>> > boot
>> > config.
>> >

>> > Description
>> > This event collects Windows Problem Reporting information to help
>> > Microsoft
>> > create solutions to non-critical problems (problems that do not cause
>> > programs, services, or components to stop working).
>> >
>> > Problem signature
>> > Problem Event Name: WinShipAssert
>> > Application Name: svchost.exe
>> > Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386
>> > Application Timestamp: 4549ADC4
>> > Event ID: 55298
>> > Event Parameters: 131334
>> > OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
>> > Locale ID: 2057
>> >
>> > Extra information about the problem
>> > Bucket ID: 16939550

=?Utf-8?B?YmxrZ3Rv?=

      3rd Jun 2007
I get the error report problem constantly with some of my games. ArmA Combat
operations, Lord of the Rings online, STALKER, all get error reports
constantly. Is there a different technique for fixing when it has to do with
gaming? My sys specs are Intel Core 2 Quad q6600, Nvidia 8800 GTS 640mb SLI,
2 gb of ram, Windows vista ultimate 64bit, so I don't think its an issue with
the sys, though vista could have some issues with the 8 series gpu, yes?

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

> Did this help you resolve it, or are you still investigatin this? I'm
> curious what filter you have installed - that knowledge might help others.
> =\
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
>
> "Magicspeakeruk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > thankyou for your help
> >
> > "zachd [MSFT]" wrote:
> >

> >> What did you install before this started occuring? This happens during
> >> certain networking operations, correct? This appears to be sourced to a
> >> bad(?) networking filter on your system.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Speaking for myself only.
> >> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
> >> rights.
> >> --
> >> "Magicspeakeruk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

zachd [MSFT]

      5th Jun 2007

If you are receiving the EXACT same message/error as the original poster,
then my comments that this seems to be sourced to a bad networking filter
stand. But if your error is even slightly different, then your issue is
probably different/discrete and you should likely create a new thread. =\

--
Speaking for myself only.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...