Error on Regsvr32

Ron

      9th Dec 2007
At Starting windows There is an error on regsvr32 (library model szinotuj.dll
not found).I already know: regsvr32.exe /s [no display message boxes].
Should i reinstall something?How can i solve it?

Detlev Dreyer

      9th Dec 2007
"Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> At Starting windows There is an error on regsvr32 (library model szinotuj.dll
> not found).I already know: regsvr32.exe /s [no display message boxes].
> Should i reinstall something?How can i solve it?

Undo the system changes (eg. installation) that you made prior to the first
encounter of this problem. If there were no such changes, you can bet that
your system is infested by malware.

--
d-d

Elmo

      9th Dec 2007
Ron wrote:
> At Starting windows There is an error on regsvr32 (library model szinotuj.dll
> not found). I already know: regsvr32.exe /s [no display message boxes].
> Should I reinstall something? How can I solve it?

A Google Groups search showed no mention of that file, other than your
post. That suggests that some malware was removed, but the reference to
the file was not removed from the registry.

Click Start, Run, type REGEDIT, click OK. Press the Home key, press F3,
type the name of the file into the search pane. Click "Find Next", and
when located, delete the reference to the file. Press F3 to continue
the search.

You can click File, Export, and save the entry to the Desktop. If you
remove it and there's a problem, double-click the .reg file you exported
to the Desktop and it'll be added to the registry again. You can create
a restore point before editing the registry too.

--
Joe =o)