Error message with outgoing server Help pls

Nancy

      5th Apr 2009

The rejected e-mail address was 'jethomas_pan@yahoo'. Subject 'Just a note',
Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'mail.npgcable.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '504 5.5.2 <jethomas_pan@yahoo>: Recipient address rejected: need
fully-qualified address', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 504, Error
Number: 0x800CCC79

using Windows Vista.

Dave

      5th Apr 2009
Revise that recipient's email address to include the ".com" at the end.

--
Windows 7 beta
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"Nancy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'jethomas_pan@yahoo'. Subject 'Just a
> note',
> Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'mail.npgcable.com', Protocol: SMTP,
> Server
> Response: '504 5.5.2 <jethomas_pan@yahoo>: Recipient address rejected:
> need
> fully-qualified address', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 504,
> Error
> Number: 0x800CCC79
>
> using Windows Vista.

mac

      5th Apr 2009

"Nancy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
>
> The rejected e-mail address was 'jethomas_pan@yahoo'. Subject 'Just a
> note',
> Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'mail.npgcable.com', Protocol: SMTP,
> Server
> Response: '504 5.5.2 <jethomas_pan@yahoo>: Recipient address rejected:
> need
> fully-qualified address', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 504,
> Error
> Number: 0x800CCC79
>
> using Windows Vista.

Change the email address that you are sending to, to (E-Mail Removed)