Error message: interface not registered.

=?Utf-8?B?S2VuIE1hYw==?=

      10th Oct 2005
I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out there
who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook to
handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
solve this problem.

Roady [MVP]

      10th Oct 2005
Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

"If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
perfectly but only in plain text of course."
What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
compose in all the 3 formats available.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

-----
"Ken Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
there
who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook
handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
solve this problem.

=?Utf-8?B?S2VuIE1hYw==?=

      11th Oct 2005
To Roady [MVP].

I don't know who you are but you are an absolute genius and a star. I
followed your instructions to the letter and my problem was resolved within
five minutes. I thank-you most sincerely for taking the time to help me
solve my problem. For 2 days I tried to resolve this to no avail. You
whoever you are, are an absolute total genius. Long may you continue to
offer assistance to amateurs like myself. I salute you.

Kind Regards,

Ken Mac.

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>
> "If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
> perfectly but only in plain text of course."
> What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
> compose in all the 3 formats available.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
> -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
>
> -----
> "Ken Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
> writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
> fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
> soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
> message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
> office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
> difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
> there
> who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook
> handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
> help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
> solve this problem.

=?Utf-8?B?YmJjMQ==?=

      11th Oct 2005
Thankyou I have had the same problem and had reistalled offfice but to no
availe but your information has fixed it.

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>
> "If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
> perfectly but only in plain text of course."
> What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
> compose in all the 3 formats available.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
> -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
>
> -----
> "Ken Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
> writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
> fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
> soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
> message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
> office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
> difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
> there
> who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook
> handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
> help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
> solve this problem.

=?Utf-8?B?R2FicmllbA==?=

      11th Oct 2005
Thank you, it worked for me too, this problem was driving me crazy.

"bbc1" escreveu:

> Thankyou I have had the same problem and had reistalled offfice but to no
> availe but your information has fixed it.
>
> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
> >
> > "If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
> > perfectly but only in plain text of course."
> > What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
> > compose in all the 3 formats available.
> >
> > --
> > Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> > www.howto-outlook.com
> >
> > Tips of the month:
> > -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
> > -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
> >
> > -----
> > "Ken Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
> > writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
> > fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
> > soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
> > message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
> > office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
> > difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
> > there
> > who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook
> > handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
> > help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
> > solve this problem.

Roady [MVP]

      11th Oct 2005
You're welcome! :-)

I see that a lot of others are suffering from this so I'll put it on my
website and hope others will find it there ;-)

Thanks for the feedback!

--

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>
> "If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
> perfectly but only in plain text of course."
> What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
> compose in all the 3 formats available.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within
> Windows
> -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
>
> -----
> "Ken Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
> writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
> fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but
> as
> soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
> message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
> office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
> difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
> there
> who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook
> handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course.
> Please
> help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying
> solve this problem.

=?Utf-8?B?Y29udGFjdHM=?=

      27th Jan 2006
Let me join the choir singing your praises. Worked like a champ.Thanks

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
>
> "If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
> perfectly but only in plain text of course."
> What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
> compose in all the 3 formats available.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> www.howto-outlook.com
>
> Tips of the month:
> -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
> -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
>
> -----
> "Ken Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
> writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
> fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
> soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
> message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
> office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
> difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
> there
> who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook
> handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
> help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
> solve this problem.

=?Utf-8?B?S2Vu?=

      20th Feb 2006
I agree!!!!!. What a great fix. Thanks

"contacts" wrote:

> Let me join the choir singing your praises. Worked like a champ.Thanks
>
> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
> >
> > "If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
> > perfectly but only in plain text of course."
> > What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
> > compose in all the 3 formats available.
> >
> > --
> > Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> > www.howto-outlook.com
> >
> > Tips of the month:
> > -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
> > -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
> >
> > -----
> > "Ken Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
> > writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
> > fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
> > soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
> > message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
> > office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
> > difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
> > there
> > who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook
> > handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
> > help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
> > solve this problem.

CoaleyBluesBoy

      13th Nov 2008
Wow! Worked a treat! Until now I didn't know this community existed but I am
very very thankful that it does and for the free advice offered. Now, if I
could only work out what caused this in the first place I guess I will be one
step closer to preventing similar issues in the future? Keep up the good work!