error has occurred in thie script on this page

Sue47

      28th Apr 2009

My error is
An error has occurred in the script on this pageLine 2021
Char 1
Error Unspecified error
Code 0
URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes No.
I have tried a couple of things but it is still there.
Can you assist please.
Sue

"Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]" wrote:

> There are many such errors, the correct fix for which often depends on the
> line number where the error occurred. Can you post the whole error message,
> please?
>
> Hal
> --
> Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (E-Mail Removed)
> Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX
> Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com
>
> "Candace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > When I try to print emails from Outlook 2003, I am getting an Internet
> > Explorer Script Error that says "An error has occurred in the script on
> > this
> > page. ... Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Wether I
> > click YES or NO to this error message, nothing prints. What can I do to
> > get
> > rid of this error?

billl4

      4th Jan 2010
Worked for me (error 2021):
Go to "Start"
Click on "Run"
Enter "Regsvr32 ole32.dll"
Hit "Enter"

"Sue47" wrote:

> My error is
> An error has occurred in the script on this pageLine 2021
> Char 1
> Error Unspecified error
> Code 0
> URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
> Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
> Yes No.
> I have tried a couple of things but it is still there.
> Can you assist please.
> Sue
>

> "Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]" wrote:
>
> > There are many such errors, the correct fix for which often depends on the
> > line number where the error occurred. Can you post the whole error message,
> > please?
> >
> > Hal
> > --
> > Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (E-Mail Removed)
> > Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX
> > http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!"
> > KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4
> > Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com
> >
> > "Candace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > When I try to print emails from Outlook 2003, I am getting an Internet
> > > Explorer Script Error that says "An error has occurred in the script on
> > > this
> > > page. ... Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Wether I
> > > click YES or NO to this error message, nothing prints. What can I do to
> > > get
> > > rid of this error?

Suman

      19th Feb 2010
Please provide me solution for this error.
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line: 214
Char: 5
Error: Automation server can't create object
Code: 0

"billl4" wrote:

> Worked for me (error 2021):
> Go to "Start"
> Click on "Run"
> Enter "Regsvr32 ole32.dll"
> Hit "Enter"
>
> "Sue47" wrote:
>

> > My error is
> > An error has occurred in the script on this pageLine 2021
> > Char 1
> > Error Unspecified error
> > Code 0
> > URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
> > Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
> > Yes No.
> > I have tried a couple of things but it is still there.
> > Can you assist please.
> > Sue
> >

> > "Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]" wrote:
> >
> > > There are many such errors, the correct fix for which often depends on the
> > > line number where the error occurred. Can you post the whole error message,
> > > please?
> > >
> > > Hal
> > > --
> > > Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (E-Mail Removed)
> > > Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX
> > > http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!"
> > > KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4
> > > Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com
> > >
> > > "Candace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

      19th Feb 2010
"Suman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please provide me solution for this error.
> An error has occurred in the script on this page.
> Line: 214
> Char: 5
> Error: Automation server can't create object
> Code: 0

And when does that occur? What version of Outlook are you using? I'd say
that you have a problem with Amadeus Pro Printer and its compatibility with
Outlook. The AmadeusVista web page doesn't mention compatibility with Windows
Vista, Windows 7, Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]