Error code FFFF windows vista update

razvan

      14th Apr 2010
hello, maybe i can get may solution here..
i get Error code FFFF when my vista try to do an update..at this moment i can't update my system.if anyone can help, i appreciate this..

Rick Rogers

      14th Apr 2010
Please try news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof....windowsupdate for
assistance with errors in installing updates. You will also find free
support from Microsoft here: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527#tab0

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/