Error Applying Transforms

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=

      29th Aug 2007
I am trying to install OL2K3 over Office 2000 and I get the message "Error
Applying Transforms, Check the path" How do I fix this? I am running XP Pro?

Brian Tillman

      29th Aug 2007
Phil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am trying to install OL2K3 over Office 2000 and I get the message
> "Error Applying Transforms, Check the path" How do I fix this? I am
> running XP Pro?

Don't install over OL 2000. Remove OL 2000 first, then install OL 2003. It
should not affect your data. To be safe, though, make a copy of your PST.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]