      10th Nov 2004
i have this error with my palm Zire 21.

trying sync with Outlook.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      13th Nov 2004
alaskamtl wrote:
> i have this error with my palm Zire 21.
>
> trying sync with Outlook.

Check with whoever makes the conduit software (such as Chapura or Pumatech).

=?Utf-8?B?YWxhc2thbXRs?=

      10th Dec 2004

"alaskamtl" wrote:

> i have this error with my palm Zire 21.
>
> trying sync with Outlook.

I found, need to have modify rights in the PALM folder...

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      11th Dec 2004
alaskamtl wrote:
> "alaskamtl" wrote:
>
>> i have this error with my palm Zire 21.
>>
>> trying sync with Outlook.

> I found, need to have modify rights in the PALM folder...

Odd, to need special permissions set manually for anything other than
install....<shrug> Glad you got it resolved at any rate.