=?Utf-8?B?R2xlbm4gU3VnZ3M=?=

      12th Oct 2007
I have a combo box on a form which, after the user makes a selection, runs a
make-table query and the new table is part of the rowsource for another combo
box. I also have a Reset button in case the user changes his mind after
making that selection, but when clicking the first combo box the second time,
that's when the error 3211 appears. Does anyone know of a way around this?
Thanks in advance,
--
Glenn

=?Utf-8?B?T2ZlciBDb2hlbg==?=

      12th Oct 2007
before you delete the table and create it again clear the combo row source
and then set it back

Me.ComboName.RowSource = ""
' delete table
' Create table
Me.ComboName.RowSource = "select FieldName From TableName"
Me.ComboName.Requery

--
Good Luck
BS"D

"Glenn Suggs" wrote:

> I have a combo box on a form which, after the user makes a selection, runs a
> make-table query and the new table is part of the rowsource for another combo
> box. I also have a Reset button in case the user changes his mind after
> making that selection, but when clicking the first combo box the second time,
> that's when the error 3211 appears. Does anyone know of a way around this?
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> Glenn

=?Utf-8?B?R2xlbm4gU3VnZ3M=?=

      13th Oct 2007
Thanks a million for the answer. It worked like a charm.
--
Glenn