EPSON LX-300+ WINDOWS XP DRIVERS

Vincent Maneno

      2nd Jul 2003
Am unable to customise paper size for Epson LX-300+
printer under windows XP. There is no 'Custom' paper size
where I can specify my special paper size.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      2nd Jul 2003
Go to the Control Panel and click on Printers & Faxes.

From the Toolbar, select File, Server Properties.

Look in the Forms tab. You can select/create Custom Page sizes here.

Cari
www.coribright.com

"Vincent Maneno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:39ff01c34071$99c6a380$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Am unable to customise paper size for Epson LX-300+
> printer under windows XP. There is no 'Custom' paper size
> where I can specify my special paper size.

New Member
Location: Indonesia

      20th May 2006
Hello,

I have the same problem in LX-300+ customize paper size. Help me please.

What sould I do after:
Go to WinXP's Printers and Faxes, from the menu click File | Server Propeties and in the Forms tab. tick Create a new form and supply the necessary paper size and print area settings. ??
I can not find my custom paper size on printer preferance. Any one have a solution? help me please...

I try to print continus paper size 960 x 140mm, from dot net application on win XP.

regards,
mudiasa
Bali - Indonesia

New Member

      22nd Jan 2009
About this: If you try to use the Epson drivers (does not matter if is the one built in Windows or the one in the Epsonīs website), you never will be able to apply your custom paper size. BUT, you can use the IBM Pro Printer II driver 9 pins generic, and then you will be able to apply your custom settings. This is because all the impact printers are based in the IBM model. Try it.

New Member

      11th Dec 2009
I have the same issue,

@josecapurro: i've seen your answer in differents posts now, but i cant figure out how to do what you say. Do I have to download that generic driver (IBM Pro Printer II)? If so, where can I get it? I tried on google but nothing...

If you don't mean that I have to download the driver, what do you mean? do I have to configure the printer in windows xp somehow? If so, how shall I do it?

Thanks in advance