Envelope delivery address

=?Utf-8?B?VG9y?=

      18th Mar 2006
I have business and home addresses in my MS Outlook 2000 Contacts. How do I
select which will be inserted in the MS Word 2000 "Envelope & Labels" tool
when printing a single envelope? I tried the default box in the contact
properties but that does not seem to make a difference.

Joe McGuire

      18th Mar 2006
As I recall from OL2K, each contact's General page has a check box near the
address to the effect of "this is the mailing Address." Check this and,
well, that is the address that should appear when you use the Insert Address
button iin Envelopes. What gets entered is controlled by an Autext Entry
called Addresslayout that you cannot view directly. For more info see
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm if you mean you would like an
option when you use the InsertAddress feature that let's you choose between
the Contact's business and home address, I believe there is no way to do
this in current versions of Word/Office without creating a sapecial macro.
Note that a bug in later versions of Outlook removes any control you may
have over this process using the Insert Address button in Envelopes/Labels,
although you can still use AddressLayout.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...